We connect businesses to opportunities.
The EDC is a private non-profit 501c6 organization assisting businesses in Clallam County since 1985.
Who We Are
The Clallam EDC acts as a portal to an expansive network of business contacts, tools, and solutions for both our public and private businesses.
We also provide an extensive range of services in cooperation with state and local governments, Peninsula College, Washington State University's Small Business Development Center and the Small Business Administration's SCORE business advisory program. Additionally, the EDC's Board of Directors and membership represent a broad range of business sectors plus local governments and tribes.
How Can We Help You?
Some of the areas in which the EDC can assist are:
- Site identification and selection
- Business expansion and retention support
- Workforce training information and programs
- Intergovernmental coordination for large complex projects
- Business planning and financing
- Assistance with securing incentives
- Exporting services and funding
- Manufacturing consultants
EDC Funding Partners